Shipping not included.
Light wind? No problem. The all-new Trace has a progressive straight, square outline and large surface area for early planing and upwind performance in the lightest winds. A Centre-V Spine and longitudinal quad channels provide balanced torsional stiffness, superb traction and more control. The progressive medium-low rocker is ideal for flatwater. It also enables phenomenal pop for lightwind tricks and transitions and surprising manoeuvrability for its size. Pair the Trace with our Reach 13/15/17m to maximise your ride time in the lightest of winds.
- Early planing and superior upwind performance
- Centre V-Spine and longitudinal quad channels
- Phenomenal pop for lightwind tricks and transitions
- Ideal for use with the 13/15/17m Reach
- Hybrid carbon construction
- Balanced rocker outline and flex
- Lightweight impact resistant eco core
- Durable ABS rail
- Stainless M6 standardised hardware
- Ergonomic handle
- 40mm Fins included
- Recommended with Flex Bindings