The Protech Longboard is part of the refreshed NSP Longboard range: A perfect addition to any surfer’s quiver and an exceptional shape for longboard surfers looking to fast-track their skills. The NSP Protech Longboard is a proven shape in a premium construction, at a very attractive price point.
• Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• The best in versatile longboard performance, using technically advanced construction at extremely attractive retail prices.
• A classic shape for swooping bottom turns, high trim lines and drop knee cutbacks.
• New sharper rails in the tail, modern performance rocker combined with mellow V bottom blended with a subtle double concave
• Easy board to trim on the wave and dynamic when riding off the tail.
Constructed in NSP’s high-performance Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core with custom wet lamination.
The new tint lamination process provides each board with its own unique, artsy and custom-like finish. A visually appealing longboard!
The new Protech Longboards have 2 FTU fin boxes (all compatible with Futures® Fins) and comes out of the box with 2 MFC-designed side fins and one 8” center fin. Carry-over models come standard with twin tab fin boxes.
Length Width Thickness Volume (L)
9'0" 22.75" 3.0" 73.2L