Hyperflex heard the “shout outs” from all the “Women of Winter” asking for a Full-on Winter wetsuit. Not just any wetsuit but a legit Winter wetsuit built just for women, that will take on the worst winter can deliver.
Hyperflex delivers with the Women’s VYRL CRYO. The CRYO is all about delivering comfort, warmth and performance. The Hyperflex VYRL CRYO was designed and tested specifically for use in brutal New England, Great lakes and Pacific Northwest Winters. Everything about this suit is designed with the Female in mind. Charge into this coming winter and melt it with the great looks and unmatched performance of the CRYO 6/5.
• The CRYO series features a specialized neoprene formulation that is lighter in weight and provides 15% more thermal properties than the standard VYRL series.
• Lined with the exclusive Hyperflex Fire Fleece™ lining. The CRYO provides ridiculous stretch, extended mobility and superior comfort while at the same time, all but eliminating cold water movement through the wetsuit.
• All unnecessary seams have been removed from the CRYO. Minimal seams results in less chance for damage, leaking and restriction. All seams are triple glued and blind stitched, then welded using our liquid fusion process.
• PK mini front zip, low profile design for comfort while providing easy entry and exit.
• Attached ergonomic hood for a snug but comfortable fit.
• Duratex hi-stretch knee pads.
• Convenient and easy-access key pocket with elastic loop.